Archive for November, 2012
1. Why is it always like this.
2. Why did you do that? that’s what I want to know!
3. Hold on just keep on holding on.
4. See you soon.
5. Do you have a minute.
6. Long live, love laugh, love love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to work a lot, tomorrow my plans include resting and Sunday, I want to shop!
A friend have been asking another friend of mine about tuners. He have a 4 unit rack coming next month and wants to get a tuner and where should he get it. He’s budget is around $100 and just want one that can accurately tune a seven string tuned to a A.I will try to display everything that is in my head here, versuchen Sie. However, do not judge my thoughts strictly.
I’m with them but don’t know anything about it. LOL! I just listen to them talking about it. My friend recommended to buy racktuner btr2000 at Musicians friend since it’s within his budget. Here comes my part though. That is, to buy it for him.
So they are turning two in a few months. How time flies fast, isn’t it? Before they were still a baby. Now, they are toddlers already! Terrible two squared? Oh no! I’m going to pull my hair, that’s for sure. It’s harder to train them than their elder sister. They are more naughty than her too!
Should I wish they’re already three or four years old? I’m wishing for that so that we can go on vacation already.
I haven’t been hospitalized ever since. Well, if you don’t count be having a CS operation when I gave birth to my kids. But other than that, I haven’t been confined for sickness yet and hope I won’t be. I hope that if I need to go to the hospital, it’s just for a checkup or just to visit my doctor and not for some surgery laser spine and other procedures. I’ve experienced being under the knife and don’t ever want to experience it again.
1. If you do something, do it with passion.
2. I hate singing la la la
3. I have to ask you this question again.
4. Good vices; bad habits.
5. I didn’t have time to fix that.
6. This is something I love beyond all reason.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to browse a lot, tomorrow my plans include attending some family stuff and Sunday, I want to go out!