1. What is your origin of your first name? What about any nicknames?
My mom’s name
2. Have you any claims to fame?
3. If you were famous, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you?
I won’t introduce myself. Let that someone find out about me on his/her own.
4. Which of your country’s achievements do you hold in highest regard?
Do we have one?
5. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. What was your most prized possession as a child? Do you still have it?
A walking doll. No.
7. What would you change about yourself, if you could?
8. What are you obsessed with?
9. What is your greatest achievement so far, or the high point of your career?
Is there one?
10. When/where were you happiest?
When I’m with my family
11. And the lowest point in your life thus far?
I won’t tell
12. What was the best decision you ever made?
Is there one?
13. If you have any body modifications, which was most painful, or which do you regret the most? If you haven’t got any, do you have any planned, or would you ever consider getting any?
I did, but I won’t.
14. What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done while intoxicated?
15. What is your favorite joke?
Any knock-knock jokes
16. What is the coolest/most impressive thing you own?
17. When did you last cry, and why?
I can’t remember
18. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever had?
Compete with yourself
19. Similarly, what’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
There are lots
20. Have you any vices?
21. Do you regret anything?
22. What is the best invention ever?
23. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
24. Who is your biggest inspiration?
25. What are you going to do when you’ve finished Sunday Stealing?