1. “Everybody lies. But it’s alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud’s Law’s. What do you lie about?
Usually about things my kids will cry about.
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director’s commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?
It’s the bloopers!
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
Work on my back logs! I have tons of it!
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
It’s more this year than last year.
5. What’s left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? …or maybe you’re just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
We don’t have the tree up this year because of the twins. So there’s nothing to do.
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
Yes, I’ll have tummy tuck.
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you’ve become?
8. What will you miss about 2011?
I don’t think I’ll miss being pregnant. Though I consider this year tough, I’ll still remember that I gave birth to twins and I’m looking forward to my kids growing healthy.
9. What is something you’d love to see invented?
Flying cars, maybe?
Tags: saturday 9