Medication on Saturday 9
1. Do you take a lot of medication?
Yes, the past days I’ve been taking lots of pain relievers for my post CS operation.
2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.
Being in impulsive buyer. I don’t have savings before because of it.
3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!
4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?
My daughter, she was able to reason about things being asked to her and she’s three years old.
5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
I know there are a lot but couldn’t remember any!
6. What are you best at?
7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Jennifer Aniston, because sh’e my favorite actress.
8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.
- I never had edema during pregnancy so how come I have it now?
- My twins look like fraternal but they shared one placenta
- I was able to breastfeed twins
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?
I should have exercised a lot before I got pregnant. If I had, I wouldn’t have a hard time with my pregnancy.
Tags: saturday 9