1. Has anyone ever got angry with you for flirting with their partner or date?
2. What is your favorite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.)
Am I weird if I don’t have a favorite movie line or speech?
3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Being pregnant with twins and be able to carry them up to now that they are 34 weeks in my tummy is a miracle for me.
4. What do you try to stay away from?
People who are user friendly. Those who will ask or talk to you when they need help and ignore you when they don’t need you.
5. What is it too late for?
6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?
7. When was the last time you apologized to someone?
8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)
Being able to make a software like Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook?
9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?
Tags: question and answer, saturday 9